Date of Last Revision: October 17, 2019
Information we collect
When you interact with us through the Site or the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Non-Identifiable Aggregated Data: When you interact with ReMasterMedia through the Site or Services, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. ReMasterMediamay store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by ReMasterMedia affiliates, agents or service providers. This Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of o ur Site, the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Services. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, ReMasterMedia often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. ReMasterMedia may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. ReMasterMedia may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
In operating this Site, we may also use a technology called "cookies". See Consent Link for more information.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
ReMasterMediais not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: ReMasterMedia, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, shipping and fulfillment and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: ReMasterMediamay disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of ReMasterMedia, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Services.
Links to Other Web Sites
ReMasterMediatakes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.
Access to Information; Contacting ReMasterMedia
You may contact us as follows: emailing at email@example.com
or mailing at:
PO Box 333
Valencia, PA 16059
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
ReMasterMedia, LLC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (email address) For registration purposes and Name, Address, and Phone number for payment information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ReMasterMedia, LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
ReMasterMedia, LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Stripe and Paypal
How will we use your data?
ReMasterMedia, LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, ReMasterMedia, LLC will share your data with our partner companies that license our SDK/API. When ReMasterMedia, LLC processes your order, it may send your data and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
ReMasterMedia, LLC securely stores your data at [AWS] however we do not store your payment information.
ReMasterMedia, LLC will keep your personal information for as long as you continue to use our service.
ReMasterMedia, LLC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies that continue to license our SDK/API.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ReMasterMedia, LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ReMasterMedia, LLC Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
ReMasterMedia, LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request ReMasterMedia, LLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ReMasterMedia, LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ReMasterMedia, LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ReMasterMedia, LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ] ReMasterMedia, LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ReMasterMedia, LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ReMasterMedia, LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Or write to us: PO Box 333, Valencia, PA 16509 USA
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ReMasterMedia, LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – ReMasterMedia, LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ReMasterMedia, LLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us: PO Box 333, Valencia, PA 16509 USA
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ReMasterMedia, LLC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.